2620 W 49 ½ Street
Fabulous new construction nestled in the heart of Central Austin. Incredible location set on a beautiful tree-lined street.
- 3000+ sq. ft
- 4 bedrooms / 3 ½ baths / gameroom
- Fantastic 1st floor master retreat
- Features high ceilings and hardwoods throughout
- Stunning chef inspired kitchen with professional style Thermador 48” gas range, Thermador stainless steel appliances, and wine fridge
- Quartz countertops and designer tiles throughout
- Anderson windows and upscale Western sliders
- Nest thermostats
- Private, fenced yard and covered patio
- Drought tolerant landscaping with irrigation system
- Close proximity to retail / restaurants / coffee shops
- Walking distance to Shoal Creek hike and bike trail
- Highland Park, Lamar and McCallum High School
****Price upon request: Nicole Cukierman, 512-496-4268, firstname.lastname@example.org
Native Texan, Nicole Cukierman, loves everything about Austin, from hiking in the Hill Country, paddle boarding on Lady Bird Lake to exploring the city’s burgeoning food scene. She brings that excitement and passion to help her clients connect with their community and find the perfect place to call home.
Nicole’s goal for every client is to make the search for a new home a pleasant and informed process. Her toolbox includes not only the latest technology and market research strategies, but also creativity and innovation to exceed her clients’ expectations. Nicole works closely with her homebuyers to understand their needs and she vigorously advocates for them throughout the entire process. Read More About Nicole..